Photofabrication, photo chemical machining specialists, provide a service to match the customers’ needs and exceed their expectation.
- We will always quote within 24 hours for standard work; even faster if the customer needs the quote sooner.
- If we cannot quote within 24 hours due to complexities in the component, we will advise you of the delay.
- Our investment in Information Technology benefits the customer with a bespoke and tailored quoting system.
- We welcome enquiries by email with almost all file formats supported, or fax 01480 475801.
- If we cannot understand the requirements or we can see a way of reducing the cost, we will always ask.
Example of cost reduction
Multi contacts produced to high tolerances in Beryllium Copper, plated. Costs reduced by manufacturing in “tabbed” sheet form rather than single parts.
- With a complex component our engineers will review possible changes to the design to improve the quality and tolerances achievable while trying to reduce the cost. This includes metallurgy advice.
- Your Account Manager will oversee the process from quote to order so you only have One Point of Contact.
- Whether you need screening cans, EMC/RFI shielding, switch components, lead frames, actuator parts, encoder discs… let Photofabrication take care of them.
We will surprise you with our brilliant service. So why not send us your enquiry today for an immediate response, contact us.
Photofabrication, the chemical machining specialist, have an enviable record of meeting customer requirements both in terms of achieving the impossible on short lead times and reliability.
- Turnaround from 24 hours on orders using the Super Rapid Service
- Highly flexible, skilled workforce
- No hard tooling required for flat components
- All photo-tooling produced in house from CAD generated images
- In house toolmaking for components needing forming
- All tooling kept – more than 70,000 of them – in case you need us to make it again
- Wide range of metals and thicknesses in stock
- Latest computerised production control system, to save on paper work and provide reliability
- Customer portal – allows you to progress your orders via our website. Contact us for a username and password
- Testimonial from one of our customers: “turnaround time was unbelievable, great service”