Photofabrication understands that the customer service is paramount and strive to provide more than the customer expects.
Photofabrication pledge the following:
- All quotation requests are fulfilled within 24 hours or if complex the customer is immediately advised when the quotation will be sent.
- We acknowledge all orders to customers with delivery dates.
- We produce schedules to ensure that we meet quoted and acknowledged delivery dates.
- If we encounter delivery problems, we will inform customers of the delay and the revised delivery date.
- Real time data collection is used to ensure the most efficient method of manufacture is used and any cost savings passed onto our customers.
- We have designed and implemented a customer portal, where customers have access through our website to confirm the progress and expected delivery date of their orders.
- We produce detailed method sheets for every job to ensure repeatability of quality standards and full traceability.
- We produce statistics on quality standards and delivery times achieved which is available for inspection by customers.
- We are flexible at all times to meet and exceed customers’ needs.
- The focal point for all customer communication is the Account Manager.
- There is a formal complaint procedure which is available on request, but in the first instance customers should contact their Account Manager.