What are the benefits of Photofab’s chemical etching?
- Fast prototyping
- Rapid 24hr quoting
- Short lead times
- Product Realisation support team
- Large stock of industry standard metals
- Low-cost manufacturing process
- Technically trained dedicated account managers
- Low-cost digital tooling
- Low-cost digital tooling design changes
- Mixed sheet graphic tools for prototypes to full production
- Vast range of metals can be etched
- Etching to Micron accuracy
- Extremely tight tolerances offered
- Half Etched fold lines for tool-free forming
- Half-etched forming to tight tolerances
- Metal properties unaltered by the etching process
- Logos can be etched into flat parts
- Tabbed-in components offered or loose
- No heat or force used in production that could distort parts
- Burr & stress-free process
- Blemish free finish
- As low as 0.010mm sheet thickness up to 1.2mm
- Heat treatment process available to harden metals
- Full hard tool forming service available
- Plating available
- Access to a vast collection of uni form tooling (save thousands and quicken lead times)
- Flat parts available in 24 hours
- Standard rapid service parts ready in 3 working days
- Sample packs available
- Seam Welding and spot welding available
- Quality accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and SC21 Bronze
- Full manufacturing service and supply chain management
Chemical etching & forming services
From technical advice and digital tooling, through to precision etching, forming, and finishing. This essential set of solutions has been a ‘game changer’ for our customers, not only alleviating supply headaches, but creating a far more efficient process. Our quality managed service ultimately delivers faster with tighter tolerances that ensures less waste and better profitability for our customers.
DEDICATED Account Managers
We pride ourselves on the technical quality and high standards of customer service. Every order at Photofab is assigned to an Account Manager who will be on hand to assist until order completion. It’s this customer-focused service that has led to our high levels of customer retention.
We proudly hold ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001, showcasing our commitment to our service and rigorous quality control, without compromising our environmental standards, We have also been awarded the SC21 Bronze award for six years running, highlighting Photofab’s commitment to continuous improvement.
Photofab employees leading by example
At Photofab, our most valued assets are our dedicated employees. We are thrilled to announce several recent promotions to Team Leader for members of the Photofab team who have demonstrated exceptional skill, leadership, and commitment to our company’s success.
Previously working as a Production Operator, Jane quickly stood out for her ability to train new employees. She possesses deep knowledge of all production processes and best practices, and is always willing to share her expertise and coach teammates – her guidance helps new starters thrive.
To find out how we can help you